среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

eric gagne picture





This weekend, I'll be meeting up with a friend from medical school. I'm very excited to see her; she's one of a group of six girls I hung out with during my four years there. I only really keep in touch with two of them.




Yes, I'm excited. But I'm also a little bit nervous. I've been through a five year surgical residency. That's bound to change a person. What if I'm not the same person she was friends with back then? What if she doesn't like the me that I am now?



She's been through a four year OB/Gyn residency. She's had major changes in her life, too. She sounds just as sweet on the phone, but what has residency done to her and her life?



I wonder how long I'll have to be out of residency for the ripple effect it has on my life to stop.



executive overview example, eric gagne picture, eric gagne pictures, eric gagne stats.



Комментариев нет: