вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

cam christina hottie web




I canapos;t believe it.

Iapos;m actually crying.

Why did they have to shut down my fave ride? Why? Why? WHYYY?

Ladies and gentlemen, E.T. The Ride, in Universal Studios C.A., no longer stands. Was replaced by the fucking Mummy ride.

Itapos;s my most fave ride of all time. :c Disneyapos;s Itapos;s a small world places only second to this.

Iapos;m actually sobbing. Oright, Iapos;m being childish I know. My friend informed me just now.

I regret not riding it as many times as I could. I was hoping my grandchildren would experience the same thrill of riding the fake bikes with E.T., but no. Itapos;s gone. :(
I hate crying over my childhood favorites no longer here. But hey, as the Demi Lovato song goes, This is Me.

airline american cheap go ticket, cam christina hottie web, cam christina image nude picture, cam christys motel web.



Комментариев нет: