понедельник, 13 октября 2008 г.

cheap cigarette pal pay




Okay so tonight was just weird.
I headed to work in an okay mood, got put in the worst one possible then all strange things kept happening.
And at my work, its not that rare considering its the derroest bottle shop possible next to an even worse train station.
I was sussing all the new apos;Dark Fairy Absinthapos; (whatever its called) products were getting in (helllo they have party packs) and this girl who was probably in her mid 20s and who I had never seen before comes up going apos;Brooke uhh, I need to chat to youapos; she then went on saying that sheapos;s drove 30 minutes out of her way too note down the shifts I work. Why? apos;Cos she thinks her boyfriend wants me. Apparently, he goes home after coming into my store and me serving him saying apos;how nice, cute, funny and sweet I am.. Sweetest smileapos; I was so fucking freaked out. I had noooo idea who she or he was. She was so parinoid and I felt like saying sweetheart, your boyfriend likes someone who serves him cigarettes, for 5 minutes, maybe once a week. Your the one that needs to do some rethinking about the relationship. Whatttt a freeeeak. I think that tops off the greeting card a guy in his late 20s - early 30s gave me. He was a customer and came back into the store with it a few minutes later. It said how amazing my smile was, he can make amazzzzing coffee and cook for me AND if I could be hid Gf. He left his number alll over the letter then down the fold of the envelope. Hahaa sadest thing Iapos;ve ever received.
People are just so god damn messsed up. Entertainment for me though, ha.
Came home to watch my Deb dvd which was just the bessst, god I had tears when we got out of our hotttt hummer limo so happy. Clearly Mike was fixing his hair and I was pouting covering my boobs with my clutch haha.
Best shot when im sitting at the table applying my lippy then just sit on my hiptop and Mikes oveer at the mirror taking photos hahaha. Trust.
We clearly, were the hottest couple and no I donapos;t feel stuck up saying that apos;cos we were amazing hahaha.
I lovvvve him so much and thank him even more for that whole night. Even the past four years in general, heapos;s been an amazing friend.
Oh, and CATXXX were the best dancers ever, thereapos;s a scene where you see us standing of the middle of everyone dancing clearly bagging people by our actions and I remember it alll hahaha.
My girls looked stunning and we had the best time the whole day and night.
Back to Drews for a few bottles of ricadonna and smoke up of the gooood stuff.
God, I giggled like crazy. Per usual. Best. That hour sleep didnapos;t help. Went home and got ready for 50Lions show straight away haha I never stop.
One of the best and most treasured nights of my life.

dothan state troy university, cheap cigarette pal pay, cheap cigarette online sold, cheap cigarette online order, cheap cigarette online free shipping, cheap cigarette online.



Комментариев нет: