суббота, 11 октября 2008 г.

bulletin board stock exchange




Iapos;m paying my sick debt right now with so many overdue work and much complacencies to deal with.

Taking some time to reflect on what I like and what I do not like nowadays, it seems that there is no trace of myself anymore. And sometimes, I canapos;t be even bother to talk to those closest ones, which is not like this in the past. I am unhappy about a lot of stuffs, and in some way I THINK I can express such injustice to some friendly strangers. Not a wise choice and not that I like to complain. Still, there are some things I need someone to know when I know that Iapos;m right while people are not making any sense to what Iapos;m thinking is right or might even be right. Plain criticism, humility, unfair judgement, being insensitive, whatever you call it, it just kill my day.

Hehs. Whatever. Life is as.

On a different note, I think I like to observe people on how they react to certain issues or rather in general, the words that came out from them with relate to certain conversations. They somehow reveal the kind of hidden stimulus, which they donapos;t normally portray in front of other people.

Not too far from what Iapos;ve seen. But itapos;s too late for me for me to tell. Maybe someday youapos;ll ask.

australian magazine websites, bulletin board stock exchange, bulletin board stock list, bulletin board stock market.



Комментариев нет: