понедельник, 13 октября 2008 г.

couvrance




I just wanna feel real love,
Feel the home that I live in.
rsquo;cause I got too much life,
Running through my veins, going to waste.

I donrsquo;t wanna die,
But I ainrsquo;t keen on living either.
Before I fall in love,
Irsquo;m preparing to leave her.
I scare myself to death,
Thatrsquo;s why I keep on running.
Before Irsquo;ve arrived, I can see myself coming.

Tick tock tick tock.
Hickory dickory dock, the mouse ran up the clock.
The clock struck one, and so it died.
Hickory dickory dock.

But I dont know what Im supposed to be knowing.
Paralysis. Time stopped. Blinked. Spaced out.
I�lost time.

Slide slide, I was on your left again :D
Is that why I always hear your heartbeat haha

I just wanna feel real love,
In a life ever after.
Therersquo;s a hole in my soul,
You can see it in my face, itrsquo;s a real big place.




book holder levo, couvrance, couvrance avene, couvre.



Комментариев нет: