воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

alhambra inn and suites




The last assignment for the Canon "Played Down Nikon" Photomarathon saw the craziest trip that Bedok Knights had ever taken.

Braving the possilities of being struck down by lighting and heavy rain, and the result Euginapos;s mum car canapos;t lower the rear left window, Eugin went to the extreme by taking his shirt off for the competiton and in front of his Nikon D300, we were at FF.

To me, it is extreme. To them, it is enthusiasim.

I have passed the stage of going all out to win the prize of the competition. Maybe I know that Canon judges may not choose Nikon camera users for shortlisting, that is why I am not that enthusiastic. A�part of me that is criticized by Usagi for not having the fire to upped my photography skills.

I think my philosphy for photography is beginning to drift apart from the Bedok Knights.

australian postage rates, alhambra inn and suites, alhambra inn, alhambra in spain, alhambra in restaurant, alhambra in model new radio seat.



Комментариев нет: