воскресенье, 12 октября 2008 г.

broads horseyvillage.com norfolk norfolk




I had the most FANTASTIC day at Prescott House today I genuinely scared some children, especially a group of girl guides who came through. I got all dresses up in my new 1815 ballgown, and walked around this eerily lit room with a big bloody knife. It was so much fun getting to actually be the rooms that are usually roped off from guests, and really feeling at home in the Georgian manor.

The best was near the end when the Guides were coming through. I could tell they were getting a little tired from being scared, so I put my big knife down and started walking around the room sitting in the chairs, looking in the mirror, etc. Then one of the little girls came up and started asking me if I was a nice ghost, and if I just needed a friend. So I went up to the rope and she leaned through and gave me a hug. :-D

Then at the end when we were cleaning up the little girl came back and gave me another big hug and said she would come back next year to see me.

I wasnapos;t able to get any photos, as I was working the whole time, but Im going to get some of the other volunteers to send me theirs.

Now to shower, nap, and wait for Merlin to be uploaded on BitTorrent. Hooray

case tractor equipment, broads horseyvillage.com norfolk norfolk, broads horseyvillage.com norfolk pump rising water, broads horseyvillage.com norfolk pump water.



Комментариев нет: