пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

communication does ego fulfill need




Hey ladies

I am free. For three days. Amazing. While I actually love medical school- seriously itapos;s great- I am working harder than ever: we have constant learning to do and preparing for labs and quizzes to take. But, this weekend is a bit of heaven because we have an extra day off and itapos;s Homecoming here so that means lots of parties and relaxing. Yay

So, my update is that I am officially an owner of a White Coat. Therefore I am legit. Sort of. I makes me look like I know things, but I actually donapos;t yet, so I just feel weird wearing it. Iapos;m heading off the to hospital early tomorrow morning to scrub into ENT surgery, which is pretty sweet. Caitie- it you decide on surgery for sure and I end up in it too weapos;ll have to work at the same hospital and be the LT surgical dream team


Iapos;m glad things are going well for everyone Iapos;ll update again soon :)
communication does ego fulfill need, communication does effective effective leadership, communication does effect media multimedia, communication doctor patient relationship theory, communication doctor patient.



Комментариев нет: